Pages

December 19, 2012

Christmas Pillowcases



One of the gifts I made for the girls this year were these Christmas Pillowcases!
They were incredibly easy to make - great for a beginning sewer!

I used this tutorial - which is very good and easy to follow!



I made them each in about 20 minutes - which includes cutting and ironing - and bought the Christmas fabric from the sale rack - so they were also very inexpensive. 
I decided to put these in the advent calendar so that the girls could use them for a while before Christmas. 




They are a huge hit - and it is so cute to see the girls use them!
These would be fun to make for other holidays - or birthdays - and would also make great gifts!!

So, go make some fun pillowcases - you still have time before Christmas - and Happy Holidays!

image signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh these are so cute!!! Great idea! I was pullin' my hair out trying to think of a last minute home made gift for some special nieces and nephews. These are perfect!!! Love the colors too, nothing brighter than Christmas colors!! Thanks so much for sharing....off to make notes and gather fabric.....

    ReplyDelete